Welcome to My Personal Page
I’m registered to participate in the 2017 SCTPN Walk for Education and Awareness and am asking for your support.
SCTPN is dedicated to
improving the quality of life for individuals and families living with sickle
Here are just a few of the reasons
should WALK and DONATE:
- Because you care and you believe you can make a difference;
- To acknowledge the pain and challenges of those living with this excruciatingly painful condition;
- To share in the triumph of those who continue their struggle with courage, determination, endurance and perseverance;
- Because you want to keep alive the memory of someone we loved who struggles no more;
- Because coming together to make our voices heard, standing up for each other and demonstrating that we matter is crucial to the sickle cell community;
- To help SCTPN raise funds critically needed to assist individuals and families affected by sickle cell, facilitate awareness and educational programs, assists children to attend summer camp, provide scholarships to those who are determined to succeed scholastically and drive change through advocacy.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.